12826847

My daughter is being terrorised by a neighbour she has lived

Customer Question

My daughter is being terrorised by a neighbour she has lived in her property for 2 1/2 years and suddenly the neighbour next door has said they have took their land and have dug up part of the front. She had to call the Police 4 times and they have done nothing her and her husband are law abiding citizens she has a really good job and is on maternity leave. Her husband had soil thrown in his face and the neighbour's son who does not even live there has come towards him with a chain saw (he is Egyptian). The neighbour has lived at the address for 10 years why now! Now the police have come round and said someone had parked outside her address (the neighbour) and the Police have informed my daughter that if they call again or the neighbour they will put a criminal order against their addresses! So if the neighbour takes more land is my daughter to sit back and do nothing.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Are you asking if she should call the police?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No has already done that waste of time
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

OK. So I'm not sure what your question is then?