12826847

The police charge me for 1-make indecent

the police charge me for
1-make indecent photograph/pseudo-photograph between 14/02/2014 to 10/02/2015 1 category b movie and 3 category b images
2-make indecent photograph/pseudo-photograph between 14/02/2014 to 10/02/2015 4 category c movies and 6 category c images
3-make indecent photograph/pseudo-photograph between 14/02/2014 to 10/02/2015 5 category a movies and 2 category a images
4-possess extrem pornographic image portraying an act of intercourse adult and a animal 266 images of whitc 91 portrayed in an explicit and realistic way adult person and animal
because i use the internet emule sofware to dowload some adult pornograph but after i realise i have this things .....i format the computer and install new windows in november in february the police comming to my home and take way my computer after find this videos and images inside the harddrive
im worry about my sentence ....
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

How can I help with this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i need know what is my sentence in court
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Have you distributed this material?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no nothing .
i only for mistake download from emule and after i realise and format and install new windows
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Are these images of children?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no nothing
i only for mistake downlaod from emule and after i realise and format and install new windows
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Yes, so are these images of children?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1-make indecent photograph/pseudo-photograph between 14/02/2014 to 10/02/2015 1 category b movie and 3 category b images2-make indecent photograph/pseudo-photograph between 14/02/2014 to 10/02/2015 4 category c movies and 6 category c images3-make indecentphotograph/pseudo-photograph between 14/02/2014 to 10/02/2015 5 category a movies and 2 category a images4-possess extrem pornographic image portraying an act of intercourse adult and a animal 266 images of whitc 91 portrayed in an explicit and realistic way adult person and animal
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Would it be possible to tell me if these are images of children?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

I'm afraid you are at risk of custody. These are serious offences.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

There is a possibility that you could avoid custody in favour of a community order.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

There are orders that address online sex offending. It depends whether you are judged suitable.

It could always be accompanied with a suspended sentence.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

There will be a registration requirement to sign the sex offenders register.

There will also almost certainly be a SOHO or a SRO governing your use of the internet thereafter.

There will be costs but that isn't the greatest risk here.

I would concentrate on impressing probation as it is the only chance of escaping custody here.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

You will be disqualified from working with children as well.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is impressing probation?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Convincing them you will be suitable for such an order.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

No problem.

All the best.