12826847

I have a dispute with a vehicle repairer, vehicle engine was

Customer Question

I have a dispute with a vehicle repairer, vehicle engine was damaged beyond repair during maintenance work I hold them responsible. They want me to pay for replacement engine, no one from company will speak to me, I am unsure what to do next I have the vehicle back and 28 days to pay.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Did you have any issues with the engine prior to the maintenance work? Also, was it repaired by a garage or freelance mechanic of some sort?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Did you have any issues with the engine prior to the maintenance work? Also, was it repaired by a garage or freelance mechanic of some sort?