75100385

A high court enforcement group officer called today claiming

A high court enforcement group officer called today claiming he can get a high court order to enter my home without my being there or without my permission, the disputed debt is with a credit union.
I thought that they cannot gain entrance to my private house without my consent, is that true.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Is this debt in your name or a company?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
personal, I am on benefits and have never had had any link with a business.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The collectors are from "High Court Enforcement Group", they post a letter through my box saying they were returning to the high court to get a write that would allow them to enter the premises. I believe that they have no such right as the enforcement is for loan company debt, not fines or penalties, not eviction.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Ok - they can't break in. They can get in through an open door or window, but they can't break in.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks that what i thought, but I also thought the new regulations did not allow entry through a window, but of course you cant trust them not too
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there such a write that they are claiming that can apply for. Should I be complaining to some authority if their claim to get a right to enter is untrue.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Please see:

https://www.gov.uk/your-rights-bailiffs/what-you-can-do-when-a-bailiff-visits

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had already visited that page, its just that their statement of returning to the court to get permission to enter has thrown me, perhaps that is their intent.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Indeed. They cant just enter.

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your help, Im am confident of my stance
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

If I could invite you to rate my answer before you go today please, otherwise the site does not credit me for the time spent with you today. Thanks and good luck.