F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
18203470

I am in the process of leaving my holiday caravan in East

I am in the process of leaving my holiday caravan in East Anglia to relocate in Wales. The holiday park manager says my caravan has to be moved off site although it is under 4 years old. I have been told he must make me an offer for said caravan or allow me to sell it privately (giving him a commission) if the caravan is under 10 years old.
Is this correct ?
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

Did you sign any agreement to this effect when you bought the caravan and put it on the site?

Other than that, and subject to paying the site fees, you are free to remove the caravan as you wish and sell to who you like unless you signed some agreement to the contrary.