Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

My ex wife & I made an undertaking to the family court. The

Customer Question

My ex wife & I made an undertaking to the family court.
The undertaking was for a year which will expire 24th September 2016.
If I or she do not apply for extension does the undertaking expire on 25th September =we are not bound by the undertaking after that date.
***** *****
07795 964730
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Yes, if an undertaking is not formally extended by a further undertaking then it will expire on the date contained in your documentation.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.