12826847

I was reversing out of my private car space very tight to

Customer Question

i was reversing out of my private car space very tight to get out other cars parked up checked very carefully before reversing clear then my sensors went mad stopped another car that had a space came in very fast and tried to reverse into their space by then iwas up to their space and caught their car nothing there then that is why my sensors went mad she tried to get into her space did not see her the right thing to do was to have let me reverse out i had no where to go she is now saying i have to pay for the damage i also have damage 2 other resident have said she drove in like a maniac which happens all the time what is the law this happened 13 aug and i just had letter put on my windscreen 16 aug she has not been back to her apartment since Regards Christine
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.

How can I help with this please?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Do i have to repair her car she should have waited for me to have carried on reversing instead of trying to cut across me i think we should both pay for our own damage
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.

Was she stationary ?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.

I'm in court right now but I could do a call at 5pm ish?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i told her at the time that she came into the car park far to fast and i did not see her to busy watching other cars and a brickwall she had a clear view of me and i will not pay how do i stand it is a private car park also 3 days later she after i told her that jumped in her car and that is the last i have seen of her when i bumped her in theory and i got out of my car she was attempting to reverse her car in not driving straight in then she moved the car away from the incident and yes she was driving in but did not have time to get in i was already to close i had nowhere to go i did not see her my sensors nothing then full oon
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.

Ok. So is 5pm ok for you?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.

Are you ready>?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
am i getting a phone call so i can end this i am confused thank you
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.

I can phone now but your number isn't above?