75100385

Ben, you gave me such god advice recently about a refund for

Hi Ben, you gave me such god advice recently about a refund for the german shepherd rescue dog. The rescue sentre refused to return my money for the dog. I now have another question : My sister wants to permanently rent a cottage which has been agreed by the landlady. What happens if the landlady dies - and both parties have signed an Agreement for rental permanency ?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, thanks for requesting me - unfortunately this is a question which is not within my area of law. I will open to it to all other experts and someone will hopefully pick it up soon. Please do not reply to this as it will just lock the question back to me. Many thanks

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

The contract ends. Then the tenant can be asked to leave, you can't have a contract with a dead person.

Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience