12826847

Can I talk to a magistrate to change a plea as itis

Customer Question

Can I talk to a magistrate to change a plea as itis affecting my DBS check with my sia badge I didn't understand the duty solicitor and ment to plead not guilty as my own solicitor couldn't be there and he said I should have said not guilty
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

What do you have on your DBS that is causing an issue? Also, how long ago did this occur?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I drove my brothers van but had no insurance I was wrong and held my hands up to it that's I pleaded guilty to but when I had my dbs check come back through my sia badge I was found guilty of resist or obstruct an officer I was only having mild banter I joked and gave my brothers name but before that he said hello mikey whats your name that's when I joked and said my brothers name I didn't know it would be classed as obstruction I'm totally gutted didn't know till my dbs check stated the obstruction
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

OK thank you, ***** ***** it with me. I will be in court for the rest of today so will prepare my advice in a while and get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can I get the obstruct changed I don't want to be unemployed as I'm in the security job I'm 18 and my employer knows the situation I can only get my sia badge if I prove an error references are no satisfactory can I write to a magistrate I only have 14 days left o do something
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thankyou for your time many thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was in court june this year but the incident happened in may this year
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Thank you and no problem at all. I will get back to you at the earliest opportunity.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Have you been sentenced yet please?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Hi. I have been asked to look at this.

What was the date of your plea?

Why do you want to vacate it?

Was it entered on advice?

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the intervention above. If you can let me know if you have been sentenced yet, that would be of help. Thanks!