75100385

The property management company issued an invoice to me for

Customer Question

The property management company issued an invoice to me for a surveyors report on my flat dealing with some cracked tiles around a newly installed window. This was to ascertain whether their was a structural fault with the building or an issue with the way the window was installed. The report was inconclusive. And now i am in dispute with them about who should pay the invoice.
They have now transferred the invoice amount to my service /maintenance charge account and demanded payment.
I am trying to ascertain whether it is legal to transfer an amount that was on an invoice to this account and make demands for payment that way instead of pursuing the invoice amount as a stand-alone amount?
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

How much is the invoice for please?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.