75100385

Have received a letter from CCMCC (Small Claims Court)

Have received a letter from CCMCC (Small Claims Court) saying that my case was Refused, The claimant is referred to CPR 12.10, where, according to their website, it says... The claimant must make an application in accordance with part 23 https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/civil/rules/part12#12.10
I really do not know what they want from me. I thought it was all very simple since the defendant never filed an acknowledge of service within the deadline, eg they never replied. I call the Court and they tell me to seek legal advise. This is all very confusing.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What was the claim for please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
test.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Test?

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I asked what the claim was for please?!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was for translation services.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry! Can you see me now? I was having problems with the site.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Ok - who is the claim against?

Did you issue proceedings and request Judgment?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The claim was against a client based in Sweden. And yes, I have issued proceedings and requested Judgment. The Defendant failed to send a response within the deadline given. I was then told to fill in another form so as the Judge could order the Defendant to pay the full amount but instead I received a letter with Refused. The CLaimant is referred to CPR 12.10. I checked what CPR 12.10 meant on their website and it says something about Part 23. I checked Part 23 again on the same website and really do not know what the Judge is after.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Ok - you need to make a formal application for Judgment as they are resident outside of the UK.

So you need to complete form N244:

http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n244-eng.pdf

Then you can request Judgment. But you will also need to complete form N510 as well:

http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n510-eng.pdf

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
10. What information will you be relying on, in support of your application?
the attached witness statement
the statement of case
the evidence set out in the box belowWhich one in the above pls?and in N510, shall I tick what in Part 1 and 2?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Evidence set out below and just say when the claim was served, that you had no response and want Judgment.

Part 2 box 4 only.

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you!
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

If I could invite you to rate my answer before you go today please, otherwise the site does not credit me for the time spent with you today. Thanks and good luck.