12826847

We have established a new company and we will be selling

Customer Question

We have established a new company and we will be selling tablet computers to the public. Installed on the computer will be a bespoke software. The software will require a monthly subscription fee to be paid by the consumer.
The company will pay commission on sales of both the tablet computer and the monthlyl subscription to "Demonstrators" of the product and services.
The Demonstrators will be working on their own steam, manage their own diaries and work in their own time.
Is there a way we can estalish a contractor relationship with the demonstrators, rather than engaging them on an employment basis? If so, I need a watertight contract to be drawn up.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Will they be doing work for other Companies as well please?