12826847

I agreed to go guarabtor for a flat in Glasgow that my nepew

Customer Question

I agreed to go guarabtor for a flat in Glasgow that my nepew and his wife were renting for 6 months on a short term assured lease.
My question is this: the contract was signed on the 23 June 2016 in the letting agents office, all parties barr myself signing the contact and endorsed by a witness with a time and date.
As I was not there I later signed the guarantor slip without sight of the Tenancy agreement at my home on 3 July. There was no witness to my signature but the witness had pre signed the slip to make it seem as though I was in the office on 23 June.
Is the guarantor slip I signed invalid as I was not in the office when the witness to my signure signed that I was.
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Do you admit that you signed it please?