75100385

I thought I had cancelled my standing order for my rent as I

I thought I had cancelled my standing order for my rent as I have moved the rent money went to the landlord.But he's saying it hasn't gone into his account.My bank has confirmation on the transaction but he's still saying he hasn't got it.Is there anything I can do.
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

How much did you send please?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
163;650.
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n1-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No thank you.
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.