12826847

I would like to ask a question please

Customer Question

hello, I would like to ask a question please
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

How can I help with this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have briefly explained on the previous page of my situation. Basically.. my ex partner ...for the past 12 months has been tarnishing my reputation by calling me names ..telling lies about me and my son. She has been things like.. am a narcissistic
sociapath..and other things. She has been calling my son to other people horrendous vile names. I have evidence on social media.. and from friends. I have approached her twice about this but refuses to stop..Im now getting stressed out over this and I want to know what cani do to get her to stop ?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

What are you hoping to do about it?

Do you have the money to fund an action? Does she have the money to pay the award?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Are you ready now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am waiting for the call
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Trying now.