75100385

I bought a reclinig chair from dfs at castle marina retail

Hi I bought a reclinig chair from dfs at castle marina retail park last year for £ 950 and the colour is peeling of, they have been to fix it twice but now tel;l that they were just goodwill gestures and are not fixing it any morte
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

How did you pay for the chair? Did it come with a guarantee and if so, for how long?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I payed cash on my debit card, and it has a 5 year guarantee , but they tell me that does not cover the finish , i payed extra for a better leather
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund or replacement within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n1-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.