I have just received a letter from the Greater Manchester

I have just received a letter from the Greater Manchester Accounts and Enforcement Unit in relation to a speeding fine last december saying I owe £327.
On Jannuary 15 2016 i paid the £100 fine and it was taken out of my account on January 16th.
I then received a summons to go to court. I wrote back stating I would not attend as I had paid the fine and enclosed a copy of my bank statement proving I had.
I then received a letter on 26th July (dated 13th July) ordering me to pay £327 made up of £220 fine, £22 victim sur and £85 costs.
Once gain I replied on 2 August stating I had paid the £100 in January again providing evidence with a bank satement.
I also tried on numerous occasions phoning the numbers on the letter but no human ever answered.
I went to Cheadle Heath Police Station on 27th July and was told I needed to contact the court.
On the 28th July i went to the fines office on the 2nd floor. The lady told me I should contact the police!! When I said I had she sent me to the 1st floor where they told me I should go the Central Ticketing Office for which they no address, just a phone numer. I rang that number and no one answered. It was suggested I may not have satisfied all the conditions (ie sending licence) but surely once I had paid they should have acknowledeged receipt of my payment and advised what, if anything was outstanding, otherwise how am I supposed to know.
Could you please advise me whether I should pay the £327 having already paid the initial
fine 8 months ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Had you paid the £100 within the period allowed by the fixed penalty?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 2 months ago.

Ok- then you can appeal to the Crown court. You need to be quick as you have a limited time to do that.

You can show you already paid the penalty and therefore the matter should have come to an end.

You have evidence of this - so therefore you should appeal to the Crown Court.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
How can I appeal when no one ever answers the phone and no one answers my letters.Ihave tried all methods availble, so how do I contact them when they do not anwer the phone or respond to letters
Expert:  Ash replied 2 months ago.

You fill out a form from the Magistrates Court.

It will then be set down for an appeal.

You have the court details so you just need to fill out a form

This is the form you need:

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i will do that.Thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 2 months ago.

If this answers your question could I invite you to rate my answer before you go today, otherwise the site doesn’t pay me for the time spent with you. Thanks in advance and good luck.

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience