Michael Holly
Michael Holly, Solicitor
Experience:  I have 20 years of experience as a solicitor in litigation and other areas
12609314

She is threatening me for changing the locks even though I

She is threatening me for changing the locks even though I have given her new keys so she still has access and I have given her the proper notice I am really worried that I could end up in prison for what I did I am really worried about what my position is.
Expert:  Michael Holly replied 11 months ago.

She has access , you provided keys.

The only likelihood of problems is an incident that is created by her arriving, a breach of the peace , assault etc.

The trick is now to avoid that situation.

To do this get a neutral in , someone she knows and will not muck about. Your Dad/ Mum her Dad/ Mum,sister etc or mutual friend.

Michael

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I gave the keys back to her friend the tenant was hiding in the hallway of the block. She can possibly accuse me of interfering with her stuff. I do have evidence of the smoking butts left on the bed and photos of the state of the place. What should I do if I get a solicitor letter

I would not worry, we can deal with it if it happens.

Michael