ukvisasolutions
ukvisasolutions, Solicitor
Experience:  Immigration Solicitor
85266915

Me rafik aggoun I'm from algeria I'm married I have child

Customer Question

Hi me rafik aggoun I'm from algeria I'm married I have child 3years and 4 months he born in 2013 in london I'm overstay i had visa for 6 months I came to uk since 2008 with my wife also from algeria any low protect me to be legal here (I hear about amnesty ) plz I want to know I need help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  ukvisasolutions replied 1 year ago.

Mr Aggoun,

Thank you for your question. As per Just Answer policy, I am unable to give specific legal advice.

You state that you are an Algerian national, and you have a wife and a child and that you and wife are overstayers.

This forum is not appropriate to consider why you have overstayed in the UK.

I am afraid that under the Immigration rules, your prospects are low. You have to show what are the very significant obstacles there are for you and your family that you cannot return to Algeria. Nor has your child completed seven years in the UK under the immigration rules.

You may be able to consider applying for discretionary leave to remain but the prospects are low.

I can confirm that there is no amnesty, and I am doubtful that there will be one. However, you can regularly check the Home Office website (https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration) for any news on the 'amnesty'.

I would suggest that you see a qualified lawyer who can better assess your situation.

I wish you all the best.

Please kindly do not forget to rate my answer.

I have noted that you rated my answer. Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Expert:  ukvisasolutions replied 10 months ago.

Happy New Year.

I note that you have not rated my answer, which is now long overdue.

I would be grateful if you would kindly rate my answer as soon as possible.