75100385

Had an accident in a shop due to water comming out of an

had an accident in a shop due to water comming out of an A.C.unit which seemed to leave a grease residue on the floor.I slipped hitting my knee and head on the floor.I ended up with quite a big lump on my head which was extremly painfull.There was no warnining yellow sign,two people helped me up nobody from the shop staff came to see if i was alright!Istayed in the shop for about 5mins gathering my senses.When leaving the shop i noticed that a yellow triangle warning sign put there.The following day i went back to report what had happened and to have the accident put into the accident book.Only to be told that they have not gone one,i replied you must have one,with this remark the assistant
manager said wait a minute and then returned with the book.Gave him details of what happened and he said yes i rember what happened i was serving a customer at the time.I pointed out where the accident had happend and there was water on the floor again but no warnig of the hazared.After filling out the book i went upstairs when i came down there was a warnig sign put were the water was leaking from the A.C unit the time was around 12.So all morning no sign untill i reported the accident,if i had not gone back to the store then no warning sign would not have been put in place!
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you would like to know about your question today please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
unfortunatly i cannot afford any more than i have already paid.an email with the answers will be fine.
Thanks for your time.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

sure. What is it you would like to know about your question, we can do it online

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do apologize for late reply to your email.
What i would like to know is would i be entilted to any compansion.Beings the shop was at fault !
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

What is your recovery period please? How long did it take you to get better?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Knee not to bad know,but still have the lump on my head which is painful to the touch.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Ok - so overall recovery period? A couple of weeks, month, 2 months etc?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hopefully buy next weekend some of the pain would have gone
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Ok - then yes you can bring a claim as they are negligent.

The claim would be worth a few hundred pounds up to £500 or so

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Ash just need to make my mind up now what to do !
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Indeed. Good luck.