31090051

I am a small Electrical Contractor carrying out work for a

I am a small Electrical Contractor carrying out work for a company which I believe to be Saphire group ltd. I went to see the Director and the company name on the sign was Saphire. The cards I have been given are from Saphire. I did a credit check on this company and all came up as okay. I have sent my invoices to this company. I have chased payment and was then told to change the invoice name to another company at the same address. The Director is the same person for each company. Unfortunately I have no order numbers. The amount up to date is for about 12k. The reason for my email is that after credit checking this other company it says cash only so I didn't want to change the invoice until I have some advice
Expert:  JGM replied 11 months ago.

Do not change the invoice at the moment. Tell them to pay the invoice and when they pay you will issue a VAT receipt in the name of the other company of that is the one they want to put it through. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.