I want to ask concerning my statuary rights when enrolling

Customer Question

I want to ask concerning my statuary rights when enrolling in an online course. Two years ago i enrolled in a Train2Game Developer course that was Accredited to TIGA Association which had been their selling point as they said the certification would be equivalent to a Master Degree in Game Development.
I had completed 2/3 of the Course in 1 and a half year when i got stuck as they were using obsolete programming libraries that i couldn't use. After few months of being stuck I found out that Train2Game lost their accreditation with TIGA and they had automatically enrolled me to their new accreditation scheme with City & Guilds. The whole course had changed and i was told to start over again.
At the time my 2 years of the original course were up and i had to ask for an extension even though i was starting over again in their new course, I could only get a 6 month extension and i started working in the new course. Few weeks ago i was locked out of my account and upon inquiring i was told that my extension (course period) had run out and they will not offer another extension again.
I had paid £4960 for the course and accreditation. I was not informed when they lost accreditation and was automatically enrolled in their new course without starting over the course timeline. Honestly, the new course consist of using software for which i can easily find tutorials and free guidance online and it is definitely not worth the money i originally paid. At this point of time i want a refund for my fees paid as they cant provide the accreditation they originally stated and their new course is not up to the standard i paid for.
Could you advise on my statuary rights or what i can do to demand a refund from the course providers.
Much Appreciated
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Are you based in Scotland?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi, Yes i am based in Scotland, Edinburgh.

Thank you for confirming this. I will opt out so that another expert can assist you as I am a UK based lawyer. Thank you

Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Do you have a copy of the terms and conditions you accepted when you signed up to the course? Kind regards AJ

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Alex,Sorry for the late reply, i was try to track down my copy of the contract with Train2Game. I found it last night night and have it scanned now. Do you want me to send the scans?
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 month ago.

Hi no problem. Yes please - if you can copy them into this link I will review them. Kind regards AJ

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi,I have attached the files. Both Pre-contract with Train2Game and the credit agreement with Career Finance 4 Trade Skills.