12826847

Ben, if you are there today. My sister is distraught after

Customer Question

Hello Ben, if you are there today. My sister is distraught after her dog was reported to the police for knocking an old lady over. The lady said as a result she had to have major surgery for a broken leg and sent the police to see my sister. The police did not believe the old lady and assured my sister the matter was at an end. My sisters' dogs are her whole life and she was told they could be seized and taken from her for many months. She was almost suicidal at the thought of losing her beloved dogs which continued for 24 hours.Does she have any redress against this woman who so cruelly mentally torured my sister, also a pensuioner ?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 11 months ago.

Hello, thanks for requesting me - unfortunately this is a question which is not within my area of law. I will open to it to all other experts and someone will hopefully pick it up soon. Please do not reply to this as it will just lock the question back to me. Many thanks

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 11 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am ok to wait for an answer
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,