75100385

My partner and I purchased a new heating system last June. I

Customer Question

My partner and I purchased a new heating system last June. I have since found out from the manufacturer of the system that the heaters were placed in the wrong areas and some are too small for the area that they need to cover. They also should not be placed on outside walls or adjoining walls. This system cost us £13,000 to install which we are paying for by instalments. I was informed at the time of purchase that they would not be efficient should I not purchase the whole heating system, however this would have been more than we could afford. I have letters from the manufacturers explaining that I need to pay another £3000 plus to bring the system up to spec which we don't have at this time. and the Installers are giving me the run-around when I ring them. Please can you tell me if I have any case regarding trading standards.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Did you pay for the install or was it the previous purchasers please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my number is ***** 758902
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your advice
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

www.moneyclaim.gov.uk