75100385

My neighbours may be running a business from home. I do not

Customer Question

My neighbours may be running a business from home. I do not know whether they own the house or rent it from a new owner. Many cars turn up and deliveries may be made from white vans etc. The cars parked outside their property and those of the neighboring ones constitutes a nuisance. Some of these vehicles are illegally parked too close to junctions and occasionally actually across part of the exit from a side road. At any time there may be 7 or more vehicles parked along a short section of road covering their house, mine and my next neighbour's. I am forced now to park on the road to make sure I have a parking spot. I previously parked in my drive. Those neighbours also have a similar sized drive capable of accommodating 5 or so cars but they don't use it. What is the legality of all this?
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Have you reported this to the Council at all please?

Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.

Do you have a number we can chat on?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I wish to have an answer. I have paid £38+ £44 already and you are asking for more money. I am loath to part with any more money only to be asked for more. Do I qualify for a discussion by phone? I will not pay any more money. You need to answer this query about payment first. I will be satisfied by an email answer to my query. Thanks.
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.

Yes. I can call you in relation to this if you give me your number