75100385

My wife has been issued with court action over a disputed

Customer Question

Hello. My wife has been issued with court action over a disputed credit card debt. She has a history of mental problems and attending court would cause her too much anxiety. Am I allowed to attend on her behalf and if so, could you please give me a sample letter for her to write to the court requesting this. Also, should this be sent to the court in advance or handed to the judge on the day. Thank you.
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

You can but she must be there with you,

Can I clarify anything?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for your very prompt response. The whole point is that even just being there in court will definitely cause her a mental issue. I can get a doctor's letter stating this, if necessary. Is there no way at all that I can attend court on her behalf?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.

No, if she does not attend.