75100385

Signed a vehicle order for new vehicle and paid £500 deposit

Signed a vehicle order for new vehicle and paid £500 deposit to replace the one I have already , did not see the car they showed me similar one with different then they said because I did not like a silver roof and would paint it, and other bits they would paint I realise now we were there all afternoon and the sales man and the finance man were in and out all the time I did want to pay cash for it or perhaps £10000 finance pay the rest
when we got home I was very uneasy I felt we had been fitted up. The car they sold us will be and old model within the next few weeks IO have sent and e-mail to cancel but I don't think I have the right to cancel , We are pensioners, but do have the money.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Did you sign the order on premises please?