12826847

Is it possible to see someone tomorrow after a disciplinary

Customer Question

is it possible to see someone tomorrow after a disciplinary at work I want to appeal but have only a couple of days to do this
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today. Please note we only provide online assistance, so if you are looking to see someone in person, we cannot help you. Do you wish to proceed?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Please note we only provide online assistance, so if you are looking to see someone in person, we cannot help you. Do you wish to proceed?