13262538

Clare, firstly, please accept my apologies for not

Hi Clare, firstly, please accept my apologies for not submitting your feedback or whatever it was called, I had no idea this had any effect on your side of it, otherwise I would have done it immediately!There are a couple of other issues I would like some advice on please. This is getting a bit Jeremy Kyle! unfortunately. My ex girlfriends father turned up at my home address earlier, less than an hour after my children had left. Hurling abuse telling me to "watch my back" and that I had "no idea who I was dealing with" when I asked for an explanation of what he was referring too, he just kept going over the same threats! I said if he didn't leave I would call the police, twice. He didn't leave so I called them. On the positive side, this worked a treat and he proceeded to run off down the drive, back to his car and he sped away. Unfortunately for me as I contacted the police, I now have to meet them so they can record the incident officially. Is there anything I can do that will stop him being able to just turn up at my house like that? I also received a handful of threatening messages from his son on Friday night, threatening to come to my house, this was an issue because my children were here! Is there anything I can do legally to kill two birds with one stone? to be honest, I don't really like the idea of them being around my children when they are showing signs of aggressive behaviour towards me etc. Sorry for the ongoing message, but thought I'd try and explain everything in one hit! it's a lot of info to absorb I know, especially on a Sunday night!
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

HI Martin

This is a matter for the Police.

They will give him an harassment warning and if he calls round again you call them again.

Unless they are violent to your ex then you cannot stop them form seeing the chidlren whilst they are with her