75100385

My son has been studying in the US since 2011 on a 5 year

Customer Question

My son has been studying in the US since 2011 on a 5 year student visa. He graduated with an honours degree in Dec 2015, his intention was to apply for medical school in the Jackson MS area. After his graduation he attended Community College as he required a couple of additional units to apply for medical school. When his student visa expired he applied for another one but was rejected as he had not been offered a place on a program and was just at Community College.
He has for the last 4 years been living with his girlfriend and their family when not at University and was now looking to return to see them as a tourist on an ESTA. This has now been declined and he cannot travel. Can you please advise how he might reenter the US, he has never been in trouble or has any sory of criminal record either here or in the US.
Kindest regards
John Smith
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.

Hello John my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Do you know the reason it was refused please?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
07966 475 313
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.