How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Alex - around 12 June of this year,you helped me fill in an

Customer Question

For Alex - Good morning Alex - around 12 June of this year,you helped me fill in an N244 (Archer v Evans in Bristol CC) -this was sent to the court,with £255. I now have a Notice of Allocation to the Small Claims Track (Hearing) and have had to pay another £335.This says ''each party must file with the court and serve on their opponent his own signed witness statement etc'' - does this mean repeating what I said in the N244 (in the section 'What information will you be relying on'),or do I need to do a new witness statement - if it is just a witness statement,is there a particular way this should be presented?
Thank you - Hugh Archer
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.

Hello Hugh and thanks for asking for me.

Just to be clear, has your application cheque been cashed?

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you