75100385

I have filed a claim using Money Claim Online website. The

Hello, I have filed a claim using Money Claim Online website. The defendant filed a defence and now I have received the Directions Questionnaire and I am not sure how to fill this in. Can you please help?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Which bit are you stuck on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ash, thank you for your response. My case is bit complicated as my ex-colleagues have gone to court or similar with our employer, which I was supposed to be part of as well but as I left the company, my colleagues didn't inform me any further of the steps they have taken. I came to realise that further action has been taken and they have won the case. I have contacted the barrister that represented my ex-colleagues and he was not able to help due to confidentiality clause but recommended to file the claim through MCOL.
I am now stuck with section D of the questionnaire as I do not know if I should or should not tick the boxes for Expert evidence and witnesses. I have not asked anyone to help me with this claim and not sure if because of the confidentiality clause any of my ex-colleagues or the barrister will be able to help. Hope this make sense. Thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Do you have any expert evidence? I assume not if its just a confidentiality clause case?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I have not been given any evidence
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

are you relying on expert evidence yourself?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not sure to be honest. I don't know if I can take it further without any evidence just the knowledge that something has already happened but because of the confidentiality clause I have no further information.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Ok - unless you have expert evidence at this stage you can tick no to that.

Then to witnesses its all the people 'you' want to rely upon.

So I assume you and anyone else who you want to give evidence for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your help