12826847

My question is - my partner has a small mortgage and i wnat

Customer Question

Good afternoon, my question is - my partner has a small mortgage and i wnat to pay this off with my funds ,but i need something in writting to say that i have done this ,if anything should happen to him ,so i could get my money back from the property, we have been quoted £600 for a transfer of equity, is there any other way this could be documented . Thankyou , Dee palmer-gill.
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

Hi Dee,

Thanks for your enquiry.

What exactly would you both like to achieve? Are you merely interested in getting your money back, or were you wanting to put your name on the Deeds (a Transfer of equity means that the Deeds would be transferred into your joint names).

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Al

Hi Dee, can I assist you? Kind Regards Al