12826847

I am a Lease Holder in a bigger building managed for the

Customer Question

I am a Lease Holder in a bigger building managed for the Free Holder by a Property Management Company. I also pay my service charge regularly. I occupy a shop located on the Ground Floor of this property and my Property has a basement retail space. There has been a continuous Leakage of Sewage water from the Sewer that ran parallel to the foundation of the building into my flat for years and has completely ruined this part of my property that cost me over £16000.00 to refurbish over 10 years ago and now the place is stinking, not habitable and had rat infestation from the Sewer. Although I am responsible for repairing inside my property but main external wall and foundation of the building is Free holders responsibility.
I have reported this damage several times and nothing has been done about it. At some point the Property Management Company claimed it is the Building insurance Company that failed to respond and that was over four years ago, I still reported to the new manager recently and yet nothing has been attempted. I have therefore decided to seek legal redress on this matter as I'm not getting anywhere with this Management Agent.
My name is***** email***@******.***.
The Property is in South London. Please kindly point me in the right direction as I don't seemed to know any solicitor that can help me with case like this.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am prepared to wait
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Have you issued proceedings at this stage?