13262538

A twenty nine year old woman who said she could not get

A twenty nine year old woman who said she could not get pregnant says my son got her pregnant on a one night stand. She says the baby is due on 21st of April 2017. My son is naturally horrified and wants nothing to do with the woman but if DNA testing shows he is the child's father he would like the possibility of legal rights. What is his best course of action?
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.

Your son has no responsibilities or rights until the baby is born in any event.

If this woman continue sto harass him then he can ask the police to give her a warning.

Once the baby is born he can ask for a DNA test via the courts if necessary - or via the CMS if she applied for maintenance first.

Please ask if you need further details