12826847

Can you give me information regarding forms for immigration

Customer Question

Hello ,
Can you give me information regarding forms for immigration by a sponsor for employment in clearwater florida and a sponsor in North Dakota all information welcome
thank you .Mary
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Jo ,
Can the forms be downloaded A.S.A.P if I am in Ireland how long does it takes for forms to be send out to ME ?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.

Thanks your interest in me but I don't do immigration.

I will opt out for others.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ooh thank you JO C .I hope someone can answer my Questions tomorrow please and I don't have to pay a second time regards
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
You do not have to pay again.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
hello nicola ..I wait or a answer to my Question .thanks Mary
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I DONT UNDERSTND WHY IT TAKEN SO LONG WHEN I ASKED THE QUESTION IT LOOKED FINE. BUT I DONT WANT TO PAY MORE FOR THE QUESTION SO AS SOON AS THERE IS A PROFESSIONAL AVAILABLE LET ME KNOWREGARDS Mary
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. There's no extra charge for waiting.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
thank you nicola , but if there is no professional available i like my money back since there is no one to answer my questionthanks you regards Mary .