Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

I have received a citation claiming compensation for an

I have received a citation claiming compensation for an alleged car accident which I wish to dispute. I have 21 days to reply from 20.08.16
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.

1. Here, you should first notify your car insurers and make clear to the insurers that you dispute any liability for the car accident and wish to have the case defended fully. Be aware that it is a condition of all insurance policies that you notify your insurers without delay so they may defend the claim. However, you should also send a letter simply stating that you dispute liability for the alleged car accident to the other side and send a copy of this letter to your car insurers as well.

Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.

2. Please Rate the answer as unless you Rate the answer your Expert will receive no payment for answering your question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had no insurance. The alleged accident was November last year. The pursuer has alleged aprox date, on or around 10.11.15. I did dispute at the time with his insurer and sent email and photographs of no damage to my car