Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

English civil law 1. I have sent the claim to the debtor,

English civil law
1. I have sent the claim to the debtor, which is sealed by the court.
2. I sent it using the recorded and signed for delivery needed by court.
3. They refused to sign for it and it has been returned to the postal depot.What could I do now?
Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thanks for your question. You will need to ensure that the respondent is served with the application and there best way to do this is to instruct a process server to do this - you can google for various ones and compare prices. The process server will make all efforts to ensure that the respondent is personally served and they will prepare a statement for the court.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you.