Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

English civil law 1. I have sent the claim to the debtor,

English civil law
1. I have sent the claim to the debtor, which is sealed by the court.
2. I sent it using the recorded and signed for delivery needed by court.
3. They refused to sign for it and it has been returned to the postal depot.What could I do now?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for your question. You will need to ensure that the respondent is served with the application and there best way to do this is to instruct a process server to do this - you can google for various ones and compare prices. The process server will make all efforts to ensure that the respondent is personally served and they will prepare a statement for the court.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you.