Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

I've written my defence and have copies of his solicitors

I've written my defence and have copies of his solicitors letters, my original response and a document created by the claimant verifying the details of what I've countered with. The dispute is a twist on what the terms and timings of our arrangement, When the arrangement was paid there was another sales person on the same deal who would support my claim, should I get that individual to submit a statement in support?
Expert:  Buachaill replied 11 months ago.

1. You should get this person to submit a Witness Statement. Essentially, this person will have relevant evidence as to the arrangement or deal entered into which will bear upon your case. This Witness Statement will then be relied upon by the decision maker in reaching their decision. However, be aware that if the other side wish to cross examine your witness in court, then this person will have to give oral evidence. However, this only arises if the other side decide they need to cross examine this person.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
fabulous help thank you very much