75100385

I have not received a benefits for 4 years due hospital not

I have not received a benefits for 4 years due hospital not clarifying my status. However, I'm currently on full benefits package.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Did you ever appeal the decision please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did wrote to the trust who was treating me;however, I was turned down because they do not found fault in not helping me to appeal the decision and refused to reimburse me the money. I was encourage to take this further by the CQC.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Ok - do you know how much you have lost please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3.5 years worth £60 per week because my official section papers have not started asap and I was dragged through court process until the crown court HHJ issued hospital order s.37
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n1-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you. I will proceed as instructed.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

If this answers your question could I invite you to rate my answer before you go today, otherwise the site doesn’t pay me for the time spent with you. Thanks in advance and good luck.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no problems
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I appreciate it. All the best