12826847

This is a and very complicated story so I will try to be

Customer Question

Hi this is a long and very complicated story so I will try to be brief
In April 2015 a couple who were supposed to be friends claimed illegal possession of one of my dogs
They then made numerous allegations about me and my dogs claiming I abused them was an unfit owner had mental health issues etc to my place of work the hcpc (governing body of social workers) forces who have my dogs and the rspca
I initiated court proceedings to recover my dog who the persons concerned claimed I sent heavies to collect
My initial case was heard and dismissed in May 2016
At that point the couple concerned admitted They knew at the point of handover the dog was legally owned by me ( they changed her microchip details)
My dog is missing
Police are currently investigating as a crime of theft
Can i appeal court decision
Can i claim compensation for the loss of my dog and distress caused
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Based on what you have described, what would be your ideal outcome so that I can advise you of your options?