75100385

I have some land next to my new build house which the

I have some land next to my new build house which the developer has declared public open space.....no a large piece if land rectangle in shape 12 by 20 foot.
I have limited space in the garden due a protect tree and end of the garden elavated by a meter not a gradual raise.
The house was supposed to come with 4 parking spaces like all the other house on the development but ours has 2.
Not sure if there is a convent on the land..I am asking the developer to buy the land as I need it for my kids who attend a special needs school.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Uk development in Harboune Birmingham happy to explain over the phone tomorrow after 9am uk time..***********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
permission homes harborne, longleat, Builder and Property type...i can email over some off the picture...
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What would you like to know about this today please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ash...
i have already paid 50, is this and additonal charge
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

If you would like a phone call, yes. Some people prefer to talk on the telephone. Or we can keep this online.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry it that, not further charges as i have paid fifty then you can call me on 07837 722216
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Sadly its an additional service as I indicated, but we can keep this online.

What would you like to know about your question today please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have some land next to my new build house which the developer has declared public open space.....not a large piece if land rectangle in shape 12 by 20 foot.
I have limited space in the garden due a protect tree which the developer told me about after i had paid the deposit and end of the garden elevated by a meter not a gradual raise.
The house was supposed o come with 4 parking spaces like all the other house on the development but ours has 2.
Not sure if there is a convent on the land..I am asking the developer to buy the land as I need it for my kids who attend a special needs school and the developer is playing silly buggers....on there site map which is wrong if you visit the site it show the public open are with trees next to my garage but the is not the case....Permission homes harborne, longleat, Builder and Property type...i can email over some off the picture..
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Yes I have read that - but I need to know what is your question about this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my question how can i buy the land for my kids to make up for the lack of garden space and a protect tree being in the garden.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Has the developer refused?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
nope not fully at the moment trying to argue a case....
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not sure if their is a convent or not etc....
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

What does it say on the deed?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i can get the deed and email it over to you...on a separate email address.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
or attached an file here if possible
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

You can attach here if you want

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok let me get my hand on it....hang fire
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

ok

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its a new build not yet completed....should i have the deeds yet???
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Oh I see. Well in that case you can't make them sell the land to you.

There is no legal requirement - you can't even get a Court order making them sell it - its a commercial decision.

If you were meant to get 4 parking spaces and you have 2, if that was included in the deal, you may be able to sue for breach of contract.

But then, only if you have exchanged contracts and they have changed the deal.

But sadly in law, you can not make them sell land to you, if they do not want to.

I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok once i get the deed can we look at the question then....but i have lost out on garden space but of the protect tree and evaluate garden..and my back garden going into the Public open space....is there and angle i cold use when speaking to the developer....they said they'll think about it....it not a NO yet...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can i get a copy of the deed, unless they are held with the mortgage company...until mortgage is fully paid off
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

That is an angle about the trees. But its still a commercial decision for them.

The deeds are available online if its registered land:

https://eservices.landregistry.gov.uk

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
only one protected tree and its in my garden on the development.....can i use the case its eating into space for the kids special need equipment...
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

You could try and argue that yes. Whether or not it gets you anywhere is a different matter. Especially if you knew about it before you signed the paperwork

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks close the question.....
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

All the best. If this answers your question could I invite you to rate my answer before you go today, otherwise the site doesn’t pay me for the time spent with you. Thanks in advance and good luck.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help.