12826847

Grant ad collagenda Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide

Customer Question

grant ad collagenda
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: need to know cost/duration and who can apply.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you

Could you please explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am the buyer attempting to buy a house which is stuck in probate. i am in touch with the principal seller who has just realised he has been compromised for 6 months by having the same lawyer as rpresenting himself and on other executor as well as representing the estate. We are researching grant ad collagenda to release th house from the estate and wondered how much how long and who can trigger this, does it have to all executors or can just one do it as it doesnt benefit him till the estate is resolved but the house can be sold out of the estate and the monies placed aside till final probate.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Thanks. Sadly this is beyond my area of expertise so I will opt out and let someone else help.