12826847

I have recently purchased a new car in July 8.7.16. From the

Customer Question

I have recently purchased a new car in July 8.7.16. From the day I have had car a Fiat 500x Registered May 25.5.16 it has had an intermittent fault with squealing breaks. ***** ***** Fiat dealer has had had car in garage for inspection from their own technicians along with there Fiat support team.. work carried out is as follows parts ordered from Italy and replaced had been in garage for over week of return of car fault is recurring intermittanly
have had a Dekar report and although motor engineer found no fault in test drive his opinion is that its a manufacturing fault . I wish to have car replaced under the car consumer rights act can you inform myself where I stand with above issues regarding car
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry. I responded by accident. I will opt out so that a Scots law expert can assist you with your question. Many thanks

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name us Ash and I will help you.

What is it you want to achieve please?