Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

Have I any rights concerning a broken down relationship she

Customer Question

Have I any rights concerning a broken down relationship she has a solicitor who is demanding I sell the property with her estate agent ,the property is joint deeds
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Please confirm if you are married to your partner and if there have been any court orders regarding the sale of the home?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi not married ,no court orders
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for confirming. There is no obligation on you accepting the estate agent that they have suggest and it would be usual for her to propose three and for you to agree one to deal with the sale of the property. It may be useful to request that they do this.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you.

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.