12826847

My house has a VERY large tree overhanging our garden and

Customer Question

My house has a VERY large tree overhanging our garden and some of the branches are within 3 -4 meters from touching the house . The tree is by the the side of the road we live on Delamer Rd and is the responsibility / property of Trafford Council .
We have two problems with the tree . The first is every Autumn , vast quantities of leaves fall off the tree onto the roof and block the gutters and we spend vast amounts of time clearing up leaves and I do mean Vast amounts of time !!!!!
The second is the loss of light due to the massive canopy the tree has now . In the Winter it's even worse!!!!!!
When we contacted Trafford Council they said ," they have NO money to spend on the trees
at present". The is a SERIOUS problem with the state of the pavements whe the leaves are
Wet and slippery in Winter !!!!! The whole attitude of the Council is poor service for the RATE PAYERS ......
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Have you made a formal complaint to the Council at all please?