12826847

Re my previous question, what do you think regarding divorce

Customer Question

re my previous question, what do you think regarding divorce
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your further question. Given the issues you have raised in your other post, you would be entitled to apply for divorce under the fact of unreasonable behaviour and you do not need his agreement or consent for this.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you.

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.