12826847

I think I am probably going to court about a noise abatement

I think I am probably going to court about a noise abatement notice which the environmental dept has issued with evidence from me , what can I do to prepare myself for this

In what way?

You are just going to be giving evidence?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think so as the environmental health dept have got more information based on my original complaint about excessive barking

Ok. So is there anything you think you would need to prepare for ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why are you answering my question with questions yes I,m going to be giving verbal evidence what will the court need to know how do I need to prepare that is what I am asking you have you ever dealt with this before and if you have what was the process

You can't prepare that.

You just go along and tell the truth. There is nothing to prepare.

Perhaps if you ask a more specific question then I might be able to offer more?

Giving evidence is not difficult for a truthful witness. It is only uncomfortable for the false witness.