1. The UK Priority visa service guarantees service within 3-5 working days of the date of application. This is the timetable laid down in the Customer Service standards. However, for some reason, your visa is taking beyond this 3-5 working day time period. Accordingly, a decision on your visa will not be made within the 3-5 day timetable as promised. So, you will have to wait until the visa application gets processed. The delay does not bear upon whether you will be successful in your application or not. It merely means it has been delayed.
2. At this second interview, you will most likely be asked questions concerning whether you intend to fully study the hours necessary to complete the course and whether you fully intend to complete the course. The aim will be to assess whether you are a genuine student or whether you want the visa for other purposes not connected with the course of study.
3. The aim of UK visas will be to assess whether you will actually study whilst in the UK or whether you merely intend to use the course to enter the UK for other purposes. So you need to stress the fact that this course features highly in your life plans and that you intend to complete it.
4. The current issue in the UK surrounds student visas and whether they are being used for the purposes for which they have been issued. So, you need to stress the reason you are studying in Sunderland and how this bears upon your future plans.
5. Please Rate the answer as unless you Rate the answer your Expert will receive no payment for answering your question.
6. A decision will be made within a 3-5 working day period, after interview, as this is the usual time period for a decision to be made.