ukvisasolutions
ukvisasolutions, Solicitor
Experience:  Immigration Solicitor
85266915

Firstly sorry for the question. My partner is in the

Hi. Firstly sorry for the long question. My partner is in the detention centre and has been there for about 60 days now. He is from Saudi Araba and was in London with a student visa. Saudi cancelled his visa but he remained here. He has been studying in London since 2008 his visa was cancelled in October 2015. The reason he remained is because of me as we were planning on getting married, I met him when I was working in Saudi in 2011 when he went back to renew his student visa. Due to Saudi laws he can't marry a non Saudi I am a British Bangladeshi. Also his family are against it. I was married before but have not legally got a divorce hence why we couldn't get married straight away in the UK. So far we put in a JR which was rejected, we applied for temporary admission which we have now been waiting on for 3 weeks , still no answer. Because we can't afford a solicitor we have been doing everything ourselves. He is not asking for a visa all he wants is to get released for at least a couple of months so we can get married also he can gather his stuff and we both will move to Saudi Arabia. I don't know what to do. If he goes back to Saudi we cannot get married also he will be arrested as his passport has now expired and Saudi has no human rights they will punish him for being an over stayer in the UK. I'm really confused I don't know what to do. Please can someone advice me. Thanks Jubeda
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 11 months ago.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi yes please I will still like to wait. As I'm in desperate need of some help right now.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 months ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  ukvisasolutions replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I will try and assist with your query.

This is a very complex matter, and this forum is not appropriate to discuss your case. However, I will try and assist as much as I can.

If you have not done, you need to make detailed representations to the Home Office as to what his problems are in Saudi ( for example you have stated that he has overstayed his visa in the UK, his family are against the relationship and that you have not formally divorced yet). You could also add a witness statement from you as to why he should be allowed to remain in the UK or be released from detention.

I cannot comment why the Judicial Review application was refused because the Judge will look at what representations were sent to the Home Office (if any) and the judge will then consider the lawfulness of that decision under the public law. This is is very complex.

You state that your partner has applied for temporary admission, and it has been more than three weeks for a decision. Have you consider applying for bail to the Immigration and Asylum Chamber? This website may assist you: http://www.biduk.org/

Please do not forget to rate my answer.

ukvisasolutions, Solicitor
Experience: Immigration Solicitor
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi thank you for getting back to me. Will my partner be able to apply for bail even though he is still waiting on the answer from the temporary admission?